Who Do I Contact?
In an effort to help us appropriately address your concerns, please use the following protocol that outlines whom to contact regarding questions you may have or issues that may arise:
1. Specific Class Concerns -----> Class teacher ----> Still need help ----> Ms. Agrinsoni, Parent Coordinator at [email protected] or by leaving a message in the main office: 718-326-2111 2. Disciplinary matters or student interactions ----> Dean Dimario at [email protected] or by leaving a message in the main office: 718-326-2111
3. Guidance Services or concerns about your child’s social-emotional well-being ----> Grades K-2 Ms. Rodriguez at [email protected] Grades 3-5 Ms. Popowich at [email protected]; Grades 6-8 Mrs. Viglietta at [email protected] or by leaving a message in the main office: 718-326-2111
4. Student’s IEP -----> Special Education Teacher
5. Other concerns or questions not specified ----> Ms. Agrinsoni, Parent Coordinator
6. General questions about school ----> Check our website at or 49online.org or call the main office
In the event that an email or phone call to any of the above is not returned within two business days, please contact the appropriate assistant principal as indicated below: · Grades K-2 Ms. Snell at [email protected] · Grades 3-5 Ms. Zecca at [email protected] · Grades 6-8 Ms. Deleo at [email protected] As you know, my door is always open to assist you in any way possible and I can be reached via email at [email protected] However, in most cases I will need to contact the appropriate staff member to address your concern and the steps outlined above will help you to reach a resolution in the most expedient manner.
If you require a translator, please let us know and we will accommodate you. Ms. Agrinsoni, our parent coordinator speaks Spanish. In addition, we have staff members who speak Arabic, Armenian, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, and Turkish. If you require a language that is not listed above, please let us know and we will assist you in securing a translator.