Dear Parents and Guardians,
Hope you all had an amazing summer! We are so excited to welcome you all back! Below is some important info in preparation for the first day of school.
- First day of school for all students is September 8. This is a full day of school.
- School Hours 8:30-2:50. Early drop off available at 7:45am.
- Kindergarten students will report at 9:30 a.m. on September 8 and will enter through the schoolyard.
- Students in grades 1-8 enter through the schoolyard daily.
- Kindergarten students will follow regular school hours beginning September 9th and will enter through the doors on Penelope daily (including early drop off).
- Dismissal will take place as follows:
Kindergarten students will be dismissed on Penelope.
Grades 1-3 will be dismissed via the schoolyard.
Grades 4 and 5 will be dismissed on 80th through Exit 1. Parents/guardians of 4th and 5th grade students who wish to have their children walk home alone must complete and return the Walk Home Slip attached below. A copy of the slip can also be found on the school’s website at 49online.org.
Grades 6-8 will be dismissed on Juniper Boulevard South. Please note all middle school students are dismissed on their own unless parents/guardians indicate otherwise.
- The school will be providing ALL students with supplies for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please make sure your child knows their class number. This will help us guide students on the first day of school. If you are unsure of what class your child is in please let me know.