P.S./I.S 49 Dismissal Procedures
1. Kindergarten students will be dismissed through exits 6 and 7 on Penelope Avenue beginning at approximately 2:38.
2. First through fourth grade students will be dismissed in the school yard beginning approximately 2:35. Parents are asked to remain behind the barrier to allow students to be picked up in an organized manner.
3. Fifth grade students will be dismissed through exit 1 on 80th street.
4. Sixth through Eighth grade students will be released through exit 11on Juniper Blvd. South.
5. Any parent who needs to enter the school after dismissal must enter through the front door, sign in with school safety, and proceed to the main office.